$9.99 Buy MP3 Album
1. Inc Intro, The
2. Last of the Mohicanas - (featuring Black Child)
3. Wonderful - (featuring R. Kelly/Ashanti)
4. What's My Name
5. New York - (featuring Fat Joe/Jadakiss)
6. Stripping Game - (skit)
7. Manual, The
8. Get It Started
10. True Story - (skit)
11. Caught Up - (featuring Lloyd)
12. Gun Talk - (featuring Black Child)
13. Never Thought - (featuring Giselle)
14. Life Goes On - (featuring Trick Daddy/Chink Santana)
15. Weed - (skit)
16. Where I'm From - (featuring Lloyd)
17. Bout My Business - (featuring Caddillac Tah/Black Child)
''R.U.L.E.'' is the sixth studio album by rapper Ja Rule, released November 9, 2004. It debuted at #7 on the ''Billboard'' 200, moving about 165,000 units in its opening week and has been certified Gold in the US. It marked a semi-successful return to the charts after many feuds with other rappers.
It spawned the top 10 song "Wonderful" featuring R. Kelly and Ashanti; the top 20 song "New York" featuring Jadakiss and Fat Joe, and the song "Caught Up" featuring Lloyd. The track "The Manual" was also a single in the UK.
The album was also made in a heavily edited version removing profanities and drug/violent content: it removes the skits "Weed" and "Stripping Game". The skit "True Story" was left in and the constant use of "fuck" was backmasked. This version is the most edited album he made next to his previous album ''Blood in My Eye''. Since the release of ''R.U.L.E.'', Ja Rule has taken a long hiatus from recording solo albums; however has made many appearances on songs by other musicians and released one digital album which was met with failure due to having no charting single.
By October 2007, the album R.U.L.E. had sold 658,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan. - Wikipedia